ADC Adscope 608 Convertible Clinician Stethoscope
The ADC Adscope 608 Stethoscope is the newest, most versatile model in the ADC Clinician Series. Their adjustable frequency (AFD) technology allows you to tune the diaphragm to enhance high- and low-frequency response in both the adult and paediatric diaphragms.
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The ADC Adscope 608 Stethoscope is the newest, most versatile model in the ADC Clinician Series. Their adjustable frequency (AFD) technology allows you to tune the diaphragm to enhance high- and low-frequency response in both the adult and paediatric diaphragms. Or convert the paediatric diaphragm to an extra deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response. The clinician headset, designed to withstand thousands of cycles, features a double-leaf tensioning spring and a reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22-inch PVC tubing.
The Adscope® 608 series features:
- Convertible chestpiece provides adult diaphragm-bell or adult-paediatric diaphragm configurations
- Combination diaphragm-bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- ADC’s AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response: light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Extra-large bell (1 3-8" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 3-4" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke moulded into flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless-steel binaurals fixed at a 15º angle for greater comfort
- Tubing is soft, flexible, and made without phthalates
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connections for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 5.8 oz (164 g)
- Overall length 31"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.