ADC Adscope 612 Lightweight Platinum Edition Clinician Stethoscope
Weighing just 4.9 oz., the ADC Adscope-Lite 612 combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient, oversized, one-sided chestpiece.
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Weighing just 4.9 oz., the ADC Adscope-Lite 612 combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient, oversized, one-sided chestpiece. The compact, sculpted design features ADC's adjustable frequency (AFD) technology, allowing you to tune the diaphragm to enhance both high- and low-frequency response. The clinician headset, designed to withstand thousands of cycles, features a double-leaf tensioning spring and a reinforcing yoke moulded into flexible 22-inch PVC tubing. The Adscope® 612 series features:
- ADC’s AFD technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece machined from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke moulded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Lightweight stainless binaurals in matching satin finish
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Overall length 30.5"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
Why the ADC 612 Clinician Stethoscope?
American Diagnostic Corporation is a world leader in core medical diagnostic equipment manufacturing carefully designed products to meet the rigourous demands on the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world. Some of the highlights of this particular ADC product include:
Industry Leading Warranty
ADC products are backed by the industry's most extensive warranties and this ADC 612 stethoscope offers a lifetime warranty, ensuring you get the most from your investment.
Best Design & Finest Components
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising commitment to craftsmanship and durability. Proprietary features are included not found anywhere else in unparalleled quality, performance and value.
Rigourous Quality Control
ADC subject virtually every component to the highest quality control checks ensuring all parts used in this ADC product meets or beats the toughest national and international standards on the market today.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.