ADC Proscope 676 Infant Stethoscope
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Combining lightweight comfort with sensitive acoustics, ADC Proscopes are an ideal general-exam scope for the institutional setting. This 676 infant Proscope is ideal for the smallest patients. All enhance acoustic response by up to 50% over competing designs.
The Proscope™ 670 features:
- Chrome-plated zinc combination chestpiece with 20mm diaphragm and bell
- Slip on gray non-chill bell ring for patient comfort
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals with PVC eartips
- Flexible 21" PVC tubing is made without phthalates
- Choice of 20 tubing colors
- Weighs 2.6 oz. (75g)
- Overall length 31" (78.5cm)
- One-year warranty
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.