Celox Rapid Haemostatic Z-Fold Gauze
Time is critical when treating severe injuries in the field and saving time increases the chances of survival for the casualty in an emergency or hostile situation. To be effective, haemostats need to work fast...
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Stops Bleeding. Saves Lives.
Time is critical when treating severe injuries in the field and saving time increases the chances of survival for the casualty in an emergency or hostile situation. To be effective, haemostats need to work fast.
The new standard for haemorrhage control
The current generation of haemostatic agent requires at least 3 minutes of compression to work. Celox Rapid Gauze removes the delay by speeding up packing time and reducing compression time to just 60 seconds while using the proven haemostat technology of Celox.
How Celox Rapid Works
Celox Rapid haemostatic dressing contains Chito-R activated chitosan granules that stick to wet tissue in the wound. Chito-R is bonded to a high-density gauze that packs faster than traditional gauze.
- Chito-R forms an adhesive gel that seals the wound to stop the flow of blood, speeding up compression time
- Celox Rapid absorbs blood fluid, swells and forms a gel
- Works on hypothermic blood
- No minerals, chitosan is made up of glucosamine and N-acetyl glucosamine
Cut treatment time in half
Because Celox Rapid sticks to wet tissue, it only needs 60 seconds of compression with no loss of performance; as opposed to three minutes for other haemostats.
What is more, Celox Rapid also saves time packing the wound, so the real saving is more than two minutes.
What this means
- Celox Rapid has been independently shown to reduce blood loss by 60% compared to Quikclot Gauze
- Celox Rapid stays in place during the evacuation
- In an emergency, speed means safety for the whole team
- Faster treatment improves casualty survival and helps treatment of multiple casualties
NATO Stock Number: 6510-99-184-6453
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.