Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Pocket BVM is ideal for various emergency and clinical settings where resuscitation and breathing support to the respiratory distressed or non-breathing patient is required along side the space saving factor. The Pocket BVM when unpackaged is a fully functional BVM.
The Pocket BVM (Bag Valve Mask) is a hand-held disposable device for manual resuscitation and emergency respiratory support for adult patients. The BVM is designed for one-time patient use but it can be re-folded for training purposes. The product is ideal in either emergency or clinical settings and replaces any standard BVM combining all components and operational capabilities into one compact unit.
- Includes bag, mask, patient valve, reservoir bag, 2m oxygen drive line
- Pocket size and easy to store
- Single use eliminates cross contamination
- Requires minimum pressure for compression and quickly recovers shape
- Quick to deploy
- Textured grip to prevent slippage
- Gas inlet tube 15mm length x 6mm O.D.
- Patient connector: outside - 22mm male, inside - 15mm female
- Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.