Prestan Professional CPR-AED Manikin (Child)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Introducing the Prestan Professional Manikin: the future of CPR/AED training manikins!
Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan manikin is unlike any other on the market. Available individually or in convenient multipacks of four for class training purposes, our manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield lung bag.
Prestan's revolutionary new CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily. And with our patented face/head tilt, the Prestan manikin simulates the way an actual victim's head would move if he required CPR. In addition, the unique construction of our manikins incorporates a mechanism to help them use the correct force to compress the chest to the correct depth.
- Realistic looking and acting manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster for you to carry and set up at training sites
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Gives each student a realistic experience that provides for the best "real life" ‰Û¬CPR outcomes.
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise.
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that students receive the most accurate ‰Û¬and realistic training.
- Helps students take CPR learning experience seriously.
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how ‰Û¬to open the airway during CPR.
- Clicker mechanism increases student's confidence in administering ‰Û¬adequate compressions.
This model is a Prestan Professional CPR-AED Manikin - Single (Child) with CPR Monitor (Includes 10 face shield lung bags and a nylon carry case)
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.