QuikClot Z-Fold Gauze (7.5cm x 3.7m)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
- QuikClot Gauze Z-Fold is a soft, white, sterile, nonwoven gauze impregnated with kaolin, an inert mineral that does not contain animal or human proteins or botanicals
- As a result feedback from the US Military the QuikClot Gauze has been enhanced making it z-folded, vacuum packed, and with an x-ray detectable strip
- The gauze is in a z-fold format, which makes packing wounds easier and eliminates the risk of the roll falling away and getting contaminated
- The vacuum packed feature of the QuikClot Gauze Z-Fold makes it much more compact, saving room in your bag
- Finally, the x-ray detectable strip that is incorporated in the QuikClot Gauze Z-Fold ensures that the gauze will be found if the patient is taken to the operating room
- 7.5cm x 3.7m
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.