Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
This StatPacks G3 Airway Cell is uniquely designed module that can integrate perfectly into any EMS bag. Featuring a foam molded quad-fold design that helps keep basic and advanced airway adjuncts organised and at your fingertips. For EMT Intubation; Laryngoscope blades, Oropharyngeal Airways and Nasopharyngeal Airways are neatly arranged for fast access. ET tubes, suction catheters, stylets, and ETCO2 meters may be stored in the middle section. G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly.
- This cell makes for a quick, easy to use, EMT Intubation bag
- Unique foam molded design keeps all equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organised airway supplies and tools
- Fits into most EMT Bags available in the market today
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks G3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Colour-coded for easy identification from other EMT intubation equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Two handles with “AIRWAY” written to identify the difference in EMT gear
- Contents NOT included
Dimensions: 30.5 x 15.2 x 16.5cm
The StatPacks G3 Airway Cell is considered to be one full cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. They are deigned to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.