StatPacks G3 First Aid Circulatory Kit
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The StatPacks G3 First Aid Circulatory Kit features a foam lined, roll style design helps keep IV therapies organised and at your fingertips. Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and Start Kits™ are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion. Holds everything you need for a quick IV setup in one convenient kit. The I.V. Kit makes it easy to share on multi victim accident scenes. This is a perfect accessory EMS I.V. bag for any StatPacks® main packs.
- Accommodates all IV bag sizes (1L, 500ml, 250ml)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all IV Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks G3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Hot or cold packs may be placed in to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Keeps IV Start Pack™ ready for use
- Front and inside pockets organise IV tubing and catheters together with the IV bag
- Transparent durable urethane window for quick IV bag solution identification
- Single-buckle closure securely holds contents in place and allows quick, one-handed access
- Top loop hangs the entire kit with the IV bag solution
- A quick stash pocket for rubbish or extra supplies
- Adjustable cam-lock buckle allows you to pressurise contents for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Colour-coded for easy identification from other EMT I.V. bags
- Contents NOT included
- Available Colors: Red and Tactical Black
Capacity: 210 in3
Weight: 6 oz
Dimensions: 25.4 x 15.2 x 8.9cm
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.