StatPacks G3 Intravenous Cell (Blue)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
This StatPacks G3 IV Cell is a uniquely designed module that can integrate perfectly into any EMS bag featuring a foam molded book style design helping keep IV therapies organised and at your fingertips. Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and Start Kits™ are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion. G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly.
- Unique foam molded design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks G3 EMS packs
- Two handles with “INTRAVENOUS” written to identify the difference in EMT Gear
- Clear plastic window to identify IV bag solution
- An area to place a pressure gauge for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Hot or cold packs pocket to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Nicely fits in the StatPacks G3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Colour-coded for easy identification from other EMS I.V. bags
- Fits into most EMT available in the market today
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Contents NOT included
Dimensions: 30.5 x 15.2 x 7.6cm
The StatPacks G3 Intravenous Cell is considered to be one full cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. They are deigned to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.