Universal AED Practi-Trainer (Pack of 4)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Introducing the Pack of 4 AED Practi-Trainer Universal AED Trainer with carry case. It has all the features and functions the AED instructor wants and needs to teach students in the operation of an AED, with a price that won't break your budget!
The replaceable module means that when ECC guidelines are updated, you only need to upgrade your plug-in module - no need to buy an entirely new unit or send it out for re-programming.
The AED Practi-Trainer Universal AED Trainer includes:
- Newly designed body - lightweight and easy to carry
- Fully compliant with new ECC 2015 CPR guidelines
- Easy to install/replace module that has our pre-programmed scenarios in 2 languages (currently English/Spanish)
- Remote control unit provides instructors with easy access to changing scenarios and ability to pause play for classroom discussion
- 8 pre-programmed scenarios provide useful training and troubleshooting options for students
- Adult and Child pads are included for complete training
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.