Water-Jel First Responder Burn Jel (120ml Squeeze Bottle)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
- Water-Jel First Responder pain relieving Burn Jel
- Supplied in a 120ml squeeze bottle
- New Water-Jel First Responder formulation
- Immediate first aid for minor burns and scalds
- Fast relief of burns
- Cools and soothes
- Helps prevent infection
Water-Jel First Responder Burn Gel is a new, odour free crystal clear gel that does not present as opaque to the receiving advanced emergency medical clinicians in the hospital emergency department (ED, A&E) or burns unit thereby allowing for a more effective evaluation of the burn injury and its surrounding tissue.
Water-Jel draws the heat out of a burn while it relieves the pain, cools the skin, and protects against airborne contamination. By applying Water-Jel as soon as possible, the heat of the burn is dissipated and helps prevent the heat from progression deeper into the skin.
Water-Jel has been adopted by first responders, including EMS, Fire Departments and the Police as well as being used widely in industrial and manufacturing plants, food service settings, welding sites and the military.
Water-Jel Technologies worked together with specialist all around the world to meet the high requirements for the pre-hospital treatment of burn injuries.
- Simple one-step product for the treatment of burns
- Cools the skin, eases pain and stabilises temperature
- Reduces the risk of hypothermia
- Protects wounds from contamination
- Requires no special training for use
- Ideal for industry, the emergency services and anyone involved in pre-hospital care
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.