XCollar Plus Cervical Spine Immobilisation System (Orange)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 56 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The XCollar Plus is designed to splint the cervical spine by securing the head to the torso of the patient above C-1 and below C-7; on two points anterior and two points posterior.
This splinting system utilises bi-lateral and vertical adjustments to obtain a customised fit for both the desired circumference and height of large adult and small paediatric patients; working to increase patient safety by minimising potential cervical spinal distraction and injury.
An important feature of the XCollar Plus is the integrated Head Restraint System (HRS), which replaces the use of head blocks, towels, or tape.
Every XCollar Plus is constructed with one HRS featuring an integrated set of Velcro straps which are used with the XCollar Plus to secure the patient to the backboard which minimises any lateral or vertical movement. The HRS also includes a height-adjustable Occipital Support Pad to ensure the proper patient spinal alignment.
- Capable of customising to fit patient body types ranging from pediatric (approximately 9.98kg) to extra-large adult (approximately 163+ kgs).
- Splints the cervical spine in the "Position of Comfort", or Position Found.
- Integrated adjustable Head Restraint System (HRS) eliminates the need for head blocks, towels, and tape.
- Minimal vertical and lateral patient movement during transport due to intergrated HRS.
- Occipital Support Pad is adjustable in 1/2-inch increments for up to 2 inches.
- Oversized trachea opening allows for carotid pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and easy visual assessment.
- Latex-free materials are radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible.
- Tested at operating temperatures ranging from: -40 degrees C to 60 degrees C.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.