ADC Pro Combo III Kit (w/ 700 Sphyg & 603 Acoustic Steth)
Our finest pocket aneroid with an oversized color-matched carry case, the 778 is the instrument of choice for the discriminating professional.
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
ADC's finest pocket aneroid with an oversized colour-matched carry case, the 778 is the instrument of choice for the discriminating professional. ADC's Diagnostix 778 Series is the finest pocket aneroid sphygmomanometer, perfect for the discriminating professional. From the luminescent dial on its chrome-plated gauge to the meticulously crafted Adcuff inflation system, the 778 is for those who insist on the very best.
The Adcuff nylon cuff is available in a variety of colours and prints in six sizes, from Infant to Large Adult, as well as Thigh. Extra-large, colour-matched, dual-pocket nylon carry case included. The 778 series features:
- Chrome-plated precision crafted 300mmHg manometer
- Luminescent dial features bold numerals and extended graduation marks for easy reading in all light conditions and from virtually any angle
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Adflow™ filter screen check and deflation valves reduce dust build-up
- Adflow™ chrome-plated brass air release valve with micro-threads for precision deflation control
- Extra large, colour-matched dual pocket carry case
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI-AAMI-ISO 81060-1
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.